SaaS application that allows you to make calls to your customers to promote your products. There is an IVR dialer where you can live call your customers and sell products. This is a Twilio-based voice-calling application so you need a Twilio account to start your telemarketing service. You can send voice messages from a text file and also a prerecorded file. By adding new contacts to a group you can you can start a campaign.
Incoming Call: Our advanced incoming call feature allows you to manage incoming calls with ease, ensuring that all calls are routed to the right agents or departments, providing a seamless customer experience.
Incoming Call History: The incoming call history feature provides valuable insights into your communication, allowing you to track customer interactions, analyze trends, and improve your overall communication strategy.
Agent Identity: The agent identity feature enables agents to personalize their profiles and manage their availability, providing more transparency and control over their communication.
What does this application do actually?
In short, This is a web-based application that allows users to make bulk phone calls to mobile phones using pre-recorded audio messages. It offers a campaign feature that enables users to make multiple calls at once, and these calls can be made using a robotic voice or a pre-recorded voice message. This is a Software as a Service (SaaS) based platform, which means that users can create their own customer base and charge them a subscription fee to use the service. It also allows users to upload their own phone numbers to the system for making calls. Overall, This is a tool that helps businesses and individuals to automate their phone-based outreach campaigns, saving time and increasing efficiency.
1. VoIP dialer: A software that allows users to make phone calls using the internet instead of a traditional phone line.
2. Subscription-based SaaS: A business model where customers pay a recurring fee to access software hosted on the cloud.
3. Group contacts: The ability to organize and manage a list of contacts as a group, for example, a marketing campaign targeting a specific group.
4. Multiple providers: The option to choose from various service providers for a specific feature or function.
5. Group campaign: A coordinated marketing effort aimed at a specific group of people.
7. Cron job: A scheduled task that runs automatically at a set time, allowing users to automate repetitive tasks.
8. Leads: Potential customers who have shown interest in a product or service and may become paying customers in the future.
9. Pricing system: A system that determines the cost of a product or service based on various factors, such as features, usage, or time.
10. Blogging: The act of writing and publishing articles on a website or blog to inform and engage readers.
11. Multi-currency support: The ability to conduct transactions in different currencies, accommodating customers from various countries.
12. SEO: Search Engine Optimization refers to techniques used to improve a website’s visibility and ranking on search engines.
13. Google Translate: A service that provides machine translation of text and web pages to and from various languages.
14. Multiple payment gateway support: The ability to accept payments through various online payment processors.
15. User management: The ability to manage user accounts, roles, permissions, and access control.
16. Newsletter: A periodic publication sent to subscribers containing news, updates, and other relevant information.
17. One-click auto-upgrade: The ability to automatically upgrade the software to the latest version with a single click.
18. Menu builder: A tool that allows users to create and customize menus for a website or application.
19. Specific country call cost: The ability to calculate the cost of a phone call based on the country of the recipient.
20. Agent role: A specific user role in a system that allows users to perform specific tasks or functions, such as customer service or sales.
22. Two-way messaging: The ability to exchange messages between two parties in both directions, such as a chat or instant messaging system.
23. One-to-one messaging: The ability to exchange messages between two parties in a private conversation, such as email or direct messaging.
24. Incoming call: The ability to get the incoming call between two parties in a dialer.
This has a built-in multi-currency converter you just need to select a country currency and it will automatically convert to the current exchange rate. You can update the current rate anytime by clicking on the update button. The application by default provides us with this offer so you can change your currency and can make it like default.